Connecting with self and others
May 8, 2021 @ 9:15 am - May 9, 2021 @ 4:45 pm
8-9 May 2021 9.15am – 4.15pm
Heartsong Dance Temple, 2 Te Aute Ridge Road, Bethells
$280 – $480
In an interactive and safe learning environment, we will be invited to work on examples from our own life.
We will practice ‘Nonviolent Communication’ through demonstrations, role-playing and exercises in order to integrate the NVC values and language more in our own daily lives.
* The course provides a child-free learning environment to honor many students’ needs for focus, concentration, relaxation and learning.
You will learn to:
- How to transform anger into connection (from both sides)
- Empathic listening – how to hear what the other is saying, no matter how they express it
- How to deeply listen to ourselves, to the depth of what is important to us, and how to communicate that in a way that fosters compassion and cooperation.
- How to care for ourselves and for our children/ family/work colleagues at the same time?
- How to stand clearly for our boundaries without using threats or punishments. How to move from being a policeman/policewoman, into just being humans together
- How to create peaceful dialogues that include and connect us all